Monday, January 30, 2017

Review: Dyeing To be Loved by Nicole Walker


This truly is a wonderful start in a new series! Aimee Nicole Walker is one of the authors I have on my auto buy list since “Only You”. I’ve also been a big fan of her fated hearts series, which sadly came to an end not long ago. Following her and the m/m genre in general I’ve seen and enjoyed her Tuesday Teasers long before this book have been out. Just because of the teasers I could tell that this series would be different from everything she wrote before, and I haven’t been mistaken.

It doesn’t take long for the reader to know that the two main characters Josh and Gabe already have a history together, whereas Gabe would love a repeat and Josh avoids him like the plague. With Josh being the main suspect in the hot detective’s new case, it sure doesn’t make it easier for Gabe to scratch a particular itch with the more than stubborn beauty salon owner. While they are still not sure if they even like each other it’s pretty clear that they are destined to be together. Some of their up and down, back and forth encounters are hilarious. Josh just hates to switch up his routines, they are his safe place, and therefore some of my favorite parts were as Josh had been thrown out far of his comfort zone.

Even though it’s a mystery, this read is a lot lighter than Aimee Nicole walker’s previous books. I really enjoyed this story and can’t wait for the sequel. I wonder if just Detective Ego will get lucky in this series, or if Doctor Dimples and Chaz will have a chance at…. something. I guess just time will tell….

No comments:

Post a Comment