Sunday, June 11, 2017

Review: Unlawful: Episode Three (Cobra: The Gay Vigilante Series Book 3) by Nicholas Bella


Here we go again, because right at the beginning of book three  Eric has to do what he hates most; transforming into a female body to get more information about his next target, a member of the oh so cruel and disgusting hunting game. Eric, aka Cobra, doesn’t care if it’s a woman he has to eliminate, an eye for an eye is the name of the game and no plea for mercy will be heard if the bitch is guilty.

Once more I’ve been intrigued with Nicholas Bella’s writing skills. Like no other he understands to keep the readers on its toes, whereas yet again the bantering between our main characters had been very entertaining at times.  Seeing as there not only had been two targets in this book which, without question, got their well-deserved punishment , but also his very first target Mr. Jingles had been found, there truly had been some action in this part of the series. I’ve been highly delighted that I didn’t have to wait for Mr. Sexy Silver Fox until book 4 and let me tell you, I’m still swooning about their first encounter or should I say about the phenomenal sex these two hot studs shared. My skin is still tingling just thinking about it. If there just wouldn’t be that tiny problem that Eric’s new addiction seems to be the leading detective on the scene of his first target, what a mess. To be continued…

There’s nothing more left to say other than that I can’t wait to dig into the next book of the series! Like the last two books I wasn’t able to put this fantastic read down until the very end and I’m thanking the book goods, or therefore Nicholas Bella for this short, but high quality reading experience!

Review: Unlawful: by Nicholas Bella

Episode Three (Cobra: The Gay Vigilante Series Book 3) 


"I'm an equal opportunity avenger, baby"

I'm playing things smarter now, not making the same mistakes as the last time. If we want to take down this murder syndicate--because that's what I'm calling them--then Jordan and I have to be more cunning than they are. Right now, my new target is Mayor Cecily Danvers. Who would have thought a woman, with such a bright, warm smile, who often talked about bettering our city, would be into watching people be tortured to death? The woman spent time with inner city youths for God's sake, helping to build community centers in order to keep them off the streets. Goes to show you people aren't always what they seem. The bad news is, she's highly protected, so getting to her is going to be tricky... but not impossible. The good new is, I love a challenge. 

Warning: This is a novella serial series that will be coming at you fully loaded with hot, gay sex. Yes, there will be all kinds of bodily fluids splashing and squirting in all directions with each episode. Expect body parts to be sliced, diced, gouged, and even ripped apart because I don't half step. This is a series intended for adults only, who want a superhero that loves to play dirty... and by dirty, I mean grimy as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment