Sunday, July 9, 2017

Review: Unlikely in Love by Susan Mac Nicol


I love short stories; they are perfect for times when you don’t have much time to read and for to make a woman like me really happy, you just have to put three short stories in a fewer than 50 pages book and being on my favorite authors list, that’s all.

All three stories are wonderfully written, which is not a surprise by a book from Susan Mac Nicol, but if you’d ask me which one had been my favorite, hmmm let me think… Just kidding! I clearly would go for “Dear Davey” because the main character reminded me so beautifully on Leslie from Susan Mac Nicol’s Men Of London Series. The other two stories are not less wonderful, but I always had the hots for Leslie like characters, because they are making those feel good reads where I really would love to read more books about.

Thank you Susan Mac Nicol for about an hour intense reading pleasure!


Get your copy of:

Unlikely in Love by Susan Mac Nicol #mustread


Three delightful short stories about how love begins in the most unexpected ways.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Petra. I'm glad you're feeling a little better ♥♥

    ReplyDelete